About the role
You will focus on building desktop software that audits a computer's software, hardware and relevant status such as active anti-virus and send this data to our SaaS platform. In addition, you will also enhance the desktop UI to show relevant information to the user.
- Write clean code to query computer Software & Hardware
- Constantly change for changes such as browser extension installation etc.
- Monitor Anti-Virus, Firewall and Windows update status
- Send only changes back via API to our SaaS platform
- Build a strong software update process to deliver enhancements to customers
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Must have prior experience in a similar role at a minimum of 2 years experience in a Desktop App development role
- Good hand on experience in establishing a process to upgrade apps remotely
- Passionate about producing quality code
- Enjoy delivering a great user experience that solves real-world problems
- Experience providing technical resolution to incident & problem events related to Windows infrastructure
- Able to collaborate with team members and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English written and spoken
- Supportive Teammates
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Benefits – internet, phone, and extra annual leave
- Work-Life Balance
- Remote Working Arrangement
- Young and vibrant work culture
- Flexibility to Unleash your Potential.