Adding a big number of locations? Worry no more! We got you covered with our Import New Location feature.
On the Locations page, go to the Actions button then select Import New Location.
You will be redirected to the Tools tab where importing is processed.
In the 'Import To:' field, select 'Locations', then click on 'Download Template' to download the template for importing location.
When the template has been downloaded, fill out the fields in the excel sheet:
- Location Name: input the location/s where the asset is located.
- Location Status: from the drop-down menu, select the location status: under renovation, available, or closed down.
- Description: input any description or additional information for the location/s to be added.
- Address: input the address1 of the location/s to be added.
- Street / Building: input the street or building address of the location/s to be added.
- City: input the city of the location/s to be added.
- State: input the state of the location/s to be added.
- Zip/Postal Code: input the zip or postal code of the location/s to be added.
- Country: from the drop-down menu, select the country of the location/s to be added.
- Latitude: input the latitude of the location/s to be added using Google map.
- Longitude: input the longitude of the location/s to be added using Google map.
Once information is complete and ready for import, go back to AssetData platform import page. On the 'Import To:' section, select 'Locations'.
Then import the location file either using 'Browse File' or 'Drag n Drop', then select 'Next'.
On the next page, you will be redirected to the Map Fields where data fields available are shown, then click on Next.
After the Map Fields page, the data from the imported file data will be shown. Then, select from the preferences on importing the data. Then click Import.
Once the 'Import' button has been selected, it will be redirected to the 'Import Summary' page where it will show that the locations file has been successfully imported.