Once the asset that has been checked out is returned, it can now be checked in using the Check-In feature.
Select the checked-out asset that is to be checked in. Click on ‘View’ which is the ‘Eye’ icon.
On the right side of the page, a green box with the ‘Check In’ button can be seen.
Click on the Check-In button to have the Check-in Asset prompt box appear. The Check-in-to details will auto-populate depending on the check-out details of the asset. Fill out the necessary details for the other fields:
- Check-in-to: auto-populated from the checked-out asset
- Return Date: select the date when the asset has been checked in.
- Send Email (Optional): tick the checkbox if you’d like to send an email to the employee, location, or department where the asset will be checked in.
- Enter Email (Optional): input the email address/es of the employee, location, or department where the asset will be checked in.
- Notes (Optional): input any notes regarding the check-in.